Thursday, November 19, 2009

Intercessors Needed


As I'm preparing for my trip back to Switzerland in December, I need to recruit a few prayer warriors.

I know God is going to move mightily and I'm expecting greater than I could ever imagine so please join with me in agreement for the following:
  • First of all, for a safe and uneventful flight (it's no secret that flying is not one of my favorite things to do)
  • I am returning on Christmas Eve - Please pray that there are no delays. It's cutting it close, but the last concert is December 23 in the evening.
  • Pray that things at home will be peaceful.  
  • Amber will come to stay with the kids. Pray for her to be well, sometimes cold weather is a problem for her as a result of the accident.

December 13th is One Night With the King - An evening of "Just Worship" (this is my favorite time)
  • Pray that the Lord will be Glorified. 
  • The people would enter into His presence like never before. 
  • That Miracles would take place.  
  • That souls would be saved, minds and hearts changed.  
  • Freedom to worship would break out all around!

December 20th is the First Concert "Gospel Explosion".  This is an outreach to unbelievers.
  • Pray for any sound issues to be worked out technically. 
  • Pray for unity with the band, choir, and I.  Also, my special guest, Jennifer and I will flow well together.
  • Please pray for God to touch hearts, minds and souls. Change lives.  
  • The people just love Gospel music in Switzerland and they pay lots of money to come to these concerts.  Pray that we give them more than just a concert.  
  • Pray for the leaders organizing - unity, resources, manifestations.  Especially, Sandy - she's got a new baby.  
  • Pray that nothing will be lost in translation as I try to convey my testimony.

December 23rd concert.  Same as above.  
  • Also, pray that my voice will remain strong from all the singing and I'll be able to give just as much this night.  I'll be singing 15 songs each night.
  • Pray that God will protect me from colds, flus, etc.  Keep me healthy and whole.
  • Pray that I will have destiny intersections:  There are so many people I'd like to spend time with. Pray that I am led by the Lord.  Lastly, those that I don't get to see will understand.
"God is able to do exceedingly, abundantly, above all that we can ask or think according to the Power that works in us."  Ephesians 

pic:  I can't wait to see my Isabelle.  I better freshen up my french.




1 comment:

  1. wait till you see "our" samantha!! she is as lovely as isabelle:-). did you get the condiments from our friends in phili? did you get my last message on facebook? love andrea

    ReplyDelete